New season, new gear and more. That’s kinda my style mantra! It’s amazing to see and live in a century where Canadians have access to so many brands, I feel most established brands launch their strongest collections during this time of the year. I love dressing up for the coldest period of the year and I make sure it’s all the way!
You are a fashionista, you live on #Instagram and scroll through the most coveted pieces online. But the big question today is are you adding your personal style into every piece, or you are letting brands direct your purchase. For someone like me, I own my style and I feel most creative when I am wearing something that makes me smile. I guess now you know, why being I smile most of the time.
“You wear the outfit and not the other way around.” – Jonathan Waiching Ho
1.Baroque pants and a fave leather vest: No, no one can go wrong in these. Super comfy joggers/sweatpants wear them as you like and style them even more conveniently. You will most definitely rock this look better than me! I shopped this look at Metropolis at Metrotown in Burnaby, Vancouver.
2. Denim jackets made in heaven: It’s so true! Denim jackets are always a fave and season after season you can enjoy wearing them. Mine is from Topman and they are in acid blue, they are great for a lovely brunch day outfit too.
3. This look is very casual yet fun! Back in downtown Vancouver, and here the style has a strong oriental vibe but still ready for fall/winter. Cropped pieces of denim, a grey sweater from Uniqlo Canada and some colored socks. This is honestly my easiest #OOTD outfit.
4. Beige bombers with faux fur: Bomber jackets are a classic style but who said you cannot reinvent style. As soon as I saw this jacket at the Zara store in Metropolis at Metrotown, I knew I had to get it. That’s me! 🙂
5. Cape or Long coat: A well-tailored men’s topcoat is every man’s dream. I like it very much, you can wear the most simple colored topcoat and still out-dress everyone around you. My tip would be to shop from either high street or bridge brands online and get them in medium length. Add sneakers for all the details.
6. Biker Jacket: The most versatile piece in any man’s wardrobe is the quintessential biker jacket. You pick the color that suits your style and wear it all year round. I shopped mine from Zara, love this off-white colored jacket and layered this with some comfy sweater.
7. All black & still ready for fall: It feels like most people love the color black. I feel it makes my naturally tanned skin radiate, everyone has their reasons. I am sure you love it for something else, but it’s also a very body-positive color. If you’ve ever wanted to experiment, now is when you should.
Leave your comments below or find me on Instagram.com/Jonathanho1 and drop a line on this look. You know I love to hear from you guys. xoxo