Summer wear for men can be fun. You totally should believe me when I say that, look at me!! My Instagram fashion feed and personal style are pretty vibrant and I love to express myself in them. I guess I often say that streetwear has so many forms and being able to reinvent your summer streetwear would be amazing, it’s honestly a way to celebrate you and show the world how you live fashionably from spring to summer.
Check this out: 365 days of style for you
If you are looking for influencers to give you some outfit inspiration, then you’re on the right page for sure. Whether you are traveling in Canada alone or planning your next beach holiday(with Sunwing vacations), a few of my outfit inspirations will help you to shop smarter and probably faster.
What’s fun about dressing up for summer?
Ask me, I have more than 7 reasons how you can level up your style game this summer.
- Men’s prints for the win: It is the best time of the year to wear absolutely any print of top/bottoms and honestly no one is judging here for sure. Well, that’s the thing about summer people love you in all your colorful outfits and more. I found a few amazing prints on Zara, HMman, Hudson’s Bay and Nordstrom Canada.
- More florals, more fun, more shopping: I have been living by this statement for all my vacay style inspirations to Mexico, Bahamas, Maldives, etc. Don’t stop, you should honestly wear florals whenever you want and wherever you want. It’s a key trend that comes in spring, makes your summer amazing and stays until fall.
- ‘Athleisure Chic’ for summer: It’s always athleisure season!!! Especially if you are blogger/influencer or just an amazing person, you know that the West Coast lives for athleisure style. It’s the comfiest outfit and super easy to style, head to work and then make your way to the gym. It’s that comfy and more… I really love how the most minimal colors can make it fun and you feel like wearing them to Venice Beach, Los Angeles or on the beaches in Vancouver, which might be a better fit. I am wearing these cute shorts from Adidas Canada and this tie-up hoodie from RYU Apparel. There are honestly so many fun brands, I am sharing some more here like Lululemon, Champions, Reebok Canada and True Religion too.
- Festival inspired fashion: Life’s a party!!! We all love going to music festivals and believe me, it’s crazy out there!! I particularly love dressing up for the festivals and showcasing my festival outfits for folks like you. It’s pretty easy when it comes to the color schemes and styles, rule number one for online shopping – get contrasting colored outfits and add bright fun accessories. Sharing more below in the next feature.
- We love men’s accessories: Guys love it when their swag quotient is high! Over the last fashion year, if you are looking for lifestyle influencers on Instagram in Canada or online here, you know what I’m talking about. There are tons of fashion accessories that Canadian Influencers and style personas have been flaunting, I’m obsessed with fanny packs, shades, cute socks, hats, neck scarves and more. Need more help online shopping in Vancouver/Toronto/Montreal? Hit me up on instagram.com/jonathanho1
- Shorts, shorts, shorts: I’m absolutely living for summer. Wear your comfiest shorts, shorts just like me and beat the heat with those strong legs. I personally love wearing shorts as it’s very relaxing and makes me very happy, of course, I do understand that it’s not for everyone. Pick one that you love and try getting one each in Black and White.
- Wear your best tank: Summer is never complete without a cheerful tank top and especially when it’s too damn hot outside. We love comfortable clothing and nothing beats a classic white or black tank top. Forever 21, Fashionova, Asos, HM have so many cool printed tanks too, it’s personal I always try to go for non-printed tanks. The reason being they are so easy to style, you can either Frech tuck or untuck and honestly, you can repeat them so many more times than you can with printed tanks. 😀 Just saying, you do you!